Saturday 26 February 2011

London Fashion Week AW/2011



This London Fashion Week has been a special one.

On Saturday a whole bunch of my mates from Central Saint Martins took to the catwalk to showcase their hard work from the Fashion MA course earning L'Oreal Awards and a whole heap of well deserved press. I'm going to their static show next week, so I'll be sure to post photos later on.

In the meantime: Here are some crappy iPhone photos (they SO don't do this collection justice!) I took at my friend Tessa's show (Tessa Edwards). I love her super cool scifi luxury wear or as i-D tweeted "idiosyncratic, brilliant collection of post-apocalyptic glamour":

www.SlikoMat.com

www.SlikoMat.com

www.SlikoMat.com

www.SlikoMat.com

My favorite looks are the last one and the transparent suit with the amazing greeny blue scarab wing encrusted (or so it looked) piece underneath. And look at those amazing shoes!! How lethal is Tessa? Gorgeous AND Talented... eeek! God help us!



No comments: