Friday 25 June 2010

Life Goal...

One of my life goals is to be able to earn enough/save up enough money to buy a real honest to god complete dinosaur skeleton.

In the mean time though, I have my sights set on this bad boy:


Fuck yes.

This little beauty (ok not so little..) will only set you back $7,500: an absolute bargain considering the last dino that captured my heart was listed at $790,800.

It's a resin replica offered up by the Los Angeles County Museum of Natural History, and a portion of the sales goes to further their work.
See??? It's like giving to CHARITY!

Which reminds me:

Anyone know what happened to that triceratops that was meant to be auctioned off back in April 2008? I know it didn't make the reserve... some lucky bastard probably just bought it outright I guess.

I had tried to convince my parents to mortgage their house and buy it, but somehow they didn't see it for the sound financial investment I did.


No comments: