Wednesday 19 October 2011

Judges!



Meet the judges for the Polyvore Competition:

Distortom: Haunted/designer/music/obsessed/bringer/of/noise

About:
hauntedheartbreak.tumblr.com
youcantknowaboutthis.tumblr.com






George Lewin: Set Designer

About:
Up-and-coming set designer/jigsaw bearing beauty





Robert Storey: Set Designer

About:
http://robertstorey.blogspot.com/





Tom Houser: Photographer/Graphic Designer

About:

This is my first time as a judge so for inspiration I tried to channel Cheryl Cole.
Unfortunately I failed to be cheryl-like in some areas.
Alas I don't have a semi-successful music career, so instead I have had to study advertising. I have a fondness for photography/graphics/type and helped RP/Encore with the copy, design and photography for the last collection PARK.
Cheryl didn't study art at Saint Martins with Reid and I, which was a pity.
I don't date footballers or beat up toilet attendants.

Cheryl and I both like chinese food and really apart from the above we are indistinguishable.



No comments: