Tuesday 11 December 2012

CALIFORNIA TRIPPIN



Photobucket



As those of you who follow me on twitter will already know: I'm taking the next year to explore my mother country... the US of A!

After almost 10 years in London, I thought it was time to spread my wings, and see what America has to offer me before I'm too old and cranky to care...

I'll still be processing all webshop orders from over here, and all my pieces will still display their UK Hallmarks with great pride, I'm just going to be finishing and sending things off from California and then New York City come summer 2013.

To help break me into my new surroundings my mega babe partner in crime Lily Vanilli joined me for my first week in California where we shot handguns at Reed's Rifle Club (I KNOW), and visited some fab-o California hot spots such as Salvation Mountain and Cabazon Dinosaur Park


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



I'll be updating my instagram feed with images from our travels/adventures/misadventures, but in the meantime check out Lily's :)

Also check out Lily's amazing cookbook:


Photobucket


(***BUY IT! IT'S AMAZING!***)

And for those of you who are London based, you must visit her fantastic bakery: Lily Vanilli on Columbia Road 

PS: All of the beautiful little shops on and around Columbia Road are opening for a special holiday market this Wednesday the 12th as well as the 19th! 

Go say hi to Lily for me!






No comments: