Thursday 9 September 2010

GOLD



www.SlikoMat.com

Ok, so after finding the amazing dragonfly on my way to the studio, imagine my surprise when I received this from my good friend Tom. Now, I have a few incredible Toms in my life... Tom Houser (photographer and general go-to man about town), Thomas Williams (Owner of Mrs. Chips(!), RP/Encore's right hand man for getting shit done and constant provider of amazing meals)... the list goes on. The Tom I'm writing about today is Tom De Poortere: disgustingly talented womens wear designer for Belgian brand Essentiel.

Last time Tom was over for the launch of the PARK collection, we had a look through his latest work for Essentiel, and I practically died!!

www.SlikoMat.com

www.SlikoMat.com

www.SlikoMat.com

HOT!

I love these look book photos--- so many beautiful bits that can be dressed up or down, made edgy or feminine--- but most of all I couldn't believe the amazing GOLD TROUSERS! Cut perfectly with an amazing drape to them, Tom said he'd had trouble convincing some people at Essentiel that anyone would be ballsy enough to wear these beauts!

Well, thankfully they made the final cut, because what should I find in this thoughtful package from Mr. Man?

www.SlikoMat.com

You guessed it... my very own pair of totally outrageous and unbelievably amazing gold trousers!!!

www.SlikoMat.com

I am thrilled to bits. I refuse to take them off.

THEN --- Never being one to be limit his skills to mad fashion design --- Tom also included one of his famous mix cds!! Tom is also an in demand dj in Antwerp, so when he sends a mix-cd (which is something he does... personally designed cd artwork and jacket always included!) you know you're in for a treat.

www.SlikoMat.com


THANK YOU SO MUCH TOM!!!! XXXX

No comments: